Merseyside Property Clearance is Liverpool’s premier house clearance company. Fully licensed and insured, the company also deal with bio-hazard removal which includes body
Our services are used by local authorities, solicitors, housing associations, builders, estate agents, undertakers and the general public.
We are specialists in clearing the home of the deceased and cluttered property caused by hoarding.
We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable, professional and are determined to help our clients in every way we can.
We perform biohazard removal and full house clearances, removing everything requested such as bulky furniture, carpets, cookers, washing machines and all clutter. We also clear garages, lofts, office spaces and commercial buildings. If requested, we can also clean and sanitise the property to help improve its rental chances or its selling appeal on the housing market. We will take all the pain and stress out of clearing the property.
We operate all over the UK but the bulk of our work is in Liverpool, Merseyside, Chesire and North Wales, we take just about anything from a single item to multiple loads.
We also specialise and provide a urgent responce to properties where death has occurred.
PLEASE NOTE: We only buy furniture as part of a house clearance.
We strongly advise you read our Q&A page to fully understand exactly how our service operates.
If you are a Business click here
We are focused on diverting as much waste as possible away from landfill. We are a motivated organisation and aim to achieve recycling rates as high as 85%.
Please take a little time to view our website and see what makes us clear leaders in the house clearance business, feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements, however, if your enquiry is an emergency or of an urgent nature please call 07813 193 166.
Environmental Agency Registration Number: CB/WE5400AE
Before you chose a house clearance conpany, ask to look at their documentation, Environment waste carriers licence, Insurance and Formal business documents.
The cheapest quote may not always be the cheapest quote in the long run. WHY?
Remember! You are publicising the fact that the property may be empty for some time.
Our service is environmentally friendly and we use pro-recycling sites and send re-usable waste such as bedding and clothing to charity and animal-care centres.
Merseyside Property / House Clearance in Liverpool is committed to reducing the environmental impact of all of its business activities. As an organisation, we recognise both the significance of preserving the environment for generations to come, and of ensuring that consumers and clients can guarantee a transparent and ethical procurement process in any service they purchase.
This is put into practice through:
• Compliance with existing environmental legislation
• Ensuring that the environmental credentials of subcontractors are considered when working with them.
• Through efficiencies within our services and to provide our clients with environmental savings. This is through reduction of shipping costs, digitalisation of paper trails and reduction of process times.
• To maintain a comprehensive recycling programme, to ensure that all recyclable goods used by our organisation are salvaged.
• Adoption and promote the whole concept of recycling to others.
• We understand that education is one of the most important tools in the fight against climate change and we are committed to ensuring that our staff understand the causes of and methods for minimising environmental damage.
• Review: This policy will be reviewed every 12 months in order to ensure that it is serving its purpose efficiently and effectively.
Commited to a cleaner, safer environment.
From Nigel Garwood
We were most impressed with every aspect of the company, from the website the quotation right through to the job, the efficiency and care taken during our recent house clearance was superb, and I can thoroughly recommend your services. Many thanks to you all.
Mossley Hill, Liverpool.
For an urgent house clearance, telephone:
07813 193 166 today!